Guillermo Del Toro Doesn't Have A Creative Role In Death Stranding

Death Stranding may feature Guillermo del Toro as a character, but the famous filmmaker isn't helping to guide the creative direction of the game. He confirmed to IGN that he's not creatively involved with Hideo Kojima's project, he's just featured in it alongside actor Norman Reedus.
Kojima-san called me and said, 'I want you to be a character in the game,' and I said, 'Gladly.' He's discussed his ideas so I could understand the character, but other than that I'm not involved, creatively, at all,- del Toro
He says the game is coming entirely from Kojima and he expects it to be a "fantastic game."
I'm just a puppet in his hands. My contribution is limited to being a cheerleader for his ideas and being scanned for long hours at a time. That's about it.- del Toro

Post a Comment

0 Comments